Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Thing 20 and 21

I already have an account with zoho writer. What a great idea. Now I can work on a document at work and if I need to finish it at home It is there. No more worrying about a flash drive. I am wondering if patrons can use this while they are on the public computers. I guess it would be safe because it is password protected. I don't know if the computer would allow it or not. I'll have to check it out.


I like the funbrain site. That would be a good link to add to the children's computers. They have limited access to the internet for Tumble Books. I am wondering if this or a similar site could be added. Hmmm...

Wahoo! I'm done! interesting journey. I learned a lot along the way. I think that it is good to be aware of what is out there. You just never know when it might come in handy. Thanks for all your hard work in putting this together. See Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment